- To develop a multi-faceted program where the school Garden plays the core role in a diverse range of experiences for the students, teachers and families of Bonbeach Primary School.
- To improve the presentation of the Garden area and the entrance to the school.
- To develop a clear and effective framework for the implementation of a successful ongoing program.
- To establish and nurture a sense of community.
- Encourage participation, co-operation, communication and creativity.
- To provide opportunities for kids to re-connect with nature in a meaningful, seasonal, productive and satisfying way.
- To educate our school community about the benefits of, and to provide access to, healthy foods and sustainable and environmentally responsible practices.
- Healthier, happier and more engaged children, teachers and parents.
- A greater sense of community.
- Improved appearance and appeal for the entire school entry/garden area.
- An enhanced and balanced curriculum which encourages the often neglected characteristics of patience, hard work, team-work and perseverance moving away from the instant gratification society we live in.
- Dramatically improved appeal and access to fresh fruits and vegetables for all children, regardless of their background.